Thermal Analysis Instruments are becoming increasingly important in the chemical industry to evaluate the effect of heating and cooling on physical and chemical properties of samples. It has become indispensable in research, product development, process optimization and quality assurance.
The acquisition of these instruments is often less expensive than other testing and measuring techniques. Their handling requires no special knowledge and it easy to automate.
- With thermal analysis in chemistry, for example, the following questions can be answered:
- How do chemical reactions change under pressure?
- How does a material change under the influence of gas?
- At what temperature does a catalyst become active?
- Does a process run safely even at higher temperatures?
- Is a melting process already superimposed by a decomposition?
Thermal Analysis data acquisition can determine melting points, phase transitions, and decomposition points and the evaluation provides kinetic studies of chemical reactions.
LINSEIS thermal analyzers operate under controlled pressures, temperatures, and environmental conditions. The measurement results obtained with our instruments form a reliable basis for chemical process optimization, process reliability and the performance and evaluation of simulations.