Service Lab for Thermal Analysis
LINSEIS has an outstanding reputation as a manufacturer of thermo-physical and micro-mechanical measurement equipment, is ready to meet your physical property evaluation needs.
No matter what your material testing requirements are, our experience and capabilities are ready to meet your requests. Test services can offer an economical alternative to equipment purchase. Test results are reported in tabular and graphical formats, with all test data files saved and provided to the customer at the completion of testing.
Test turnaround times are usually takes 14 days with summary test results sent via email within a few days of test completion.
Available contract measurements:
DIL – Dilatometry
- Determination of coefficient of thermal expansion and thermal expansion between -150°C and 1750°C
- Measurement from 275,- €
- According to ASTM D 696, ASTM E 228, ASTM E 831, ASTM E 1363, ASTM E 1545, ASTM E 1824, DIN 53752
DSC – Differential scanning calorimetry
- Measurement of enthalpy, phase transitions and specific heat capacity (Cp), Measurement from -150°C to 1550°C
- Measurement from 250,- €
- According to ASTM C 351, ASTM D 3417, ASTM D 3895, ASTM D 4565, ASTM E 793, ASTM E 794, DIN 51004, DIN 51007, DIN 53765, DIN 65467, DIN EN 728, ISO 10837, ISO 11357, ISO 11409
TGA – Thermogravimetry
- Measurement of mass change/ decomposition residues between RT and 1550°C
- Measurement from 300,- €
- According to ASTM E 914, ASTM E 1131, ASTM E 1868, DIN 51006, ISO 7111, ISO 11358
HCS – Hall effect, charge carrier and Seebeck measurement
- Measurement of electrical conductivity / resistivity, carrier density, carrier mobility, Hall constant, Seebeck coefficient
Between -196°C and 700°C
- Measurement from 250,- €
- According to ASTM F76-08
RITA – inductive dilatometry
- Measurement of phase diagrams and phase transitions of steel samples, CCT, CTT, TTT;
- Measurement of coefficient of thermal expansion (CTE) with fast heating and cooling rates between RT and 1600°C
- Measurement from 450,- €
- According toASTM A1033-04
TFA – Thin Film Analyzer
- Measurement of Thermal conductivity, Specific heat, Resistivity, Seebeck-Coefficient and Hall-Coefficient of thin films and coatings between -160°C and +280°C
- Measurement starting from 750.- €
TF-LFA – thin film laser flash
- Measurement of thermal diffusivity and thermal conductivity of thin films and coatings between RT and 500°C
- Measurement from 1700.- €
- According to —
How to order a contract measurement
Request an individual measurement quotation using our form
Send samples to the contract laboratory of Linseis Thermal Analysis (Germany or USA)
We perform the measurements
After about 2-3 weeks you will receive the measurement results and a final report
And here in detail:
- Please ask for an individual quotation using our contact form. Please tell us as exactly as possible under which test conditions your samples should be analyzed, how many measurements are planned. Afterwards you will receive a quotation and we can tell you if a sample preparation is necessary.
- Please download the two following forms ( sample sheet and testing instructions) and provide us with the best possible information.
- Please add your measurement order to the sample delivery and one sample sheet for each sample. In this way we can better assign your sample. Please send your samples to the following address:
Linseis Messgeräte GmbH
95100 Selb / Germany
email: [email protected]
Subject: Order measurement
- Usually the measurement can be performed within 10-14 days and the result can be sent via email. The procedure depends on the measurement conditions and the number of samples.