LINSEIS Messgeräte GmbH, with an outstanding reputation as a manufacturer of thermo-physical and micro-mechanical measurement equipment, is ready to meet your physical property evaluation needs.
No matter what your material testing requirements are, our experience and capabilities are ready to meet your requests. Test services can offer an economical alternative to equipment purchase. Test results are reported in tabular and graphical formats, with all test data files saved and provided to the customer at the completion of testing. Test turnaround times are usually less than one or two weeks with summary test results sent via email within hours of test completiont.
Order a measurement:
1. Please download the following two forms and fill them in as best as possible.
2. Then send us the forms by e-mail (in advance) and via letter.
Linseis Messgeräte GmbH
Auftragsmessung/ Service Lab
95100 Selb / Germany
eMail: [email protected]
subject: Auftragsmessung / Service Lab
3. Please add your measurement order (copy) to the sample delivery. This way we can assign your sample.
4. Usually the measurement can be carried out within one or two weeks and the result sent by email.
Downloads: Testing instruction and sample data sheet
The following measurements can be offered as service in our application lab:
DIL – Dilatometry
- Determination of coefficient of thermal expansion and thermal expansion between -150°C and 1750°C
- Measurement from 275,- €
- According to ASTM D 696, E 228, E 831, E 1363, E 1545, E 1824, DIN 53752
DSC – Differential scanning calorimetry
RITA – inductive dilatometry
- Measurement of phase diagrams and phase transitions of steel samples, CCT, CTT, TTT;
- Measurement of coefficient of thermal expansion (CTE) with fast heating and cooling rates between RT and 1600°C
- Measurement from 450,- €
- According toASTM A1033-04
TFA – Thin Film Analyzer
- Measurement of Thermal conductivity, Specific heat, Resistivity, Seebeck-Coefficient and Hall-Coefficient of thin films and coatings between -160°C and +280°C
- Measurement starting from 750.- €
TF-LFA – thin film laser flash
- Measurement of thermal diffusivity and thermal conductivity of thin films and coatings between RT and 500°C
- Measurement from 1700.- €
- According to —