Service & Repair
Linseis Thermal Analysis is committed to supporting our customers around the world. Our Thermal Analysis customers do not just buy a product from us, they buy a business solution – and we can provide you with service solutions that enable you to maintain and grow your business, whether you are running a research facility or production plant.
Maintenance and Service Contracts Maintaining your equipment along with regularly scheduled Preventative Maintenance visits ensure reliability and extends the life of the instrument.
If you need help with technical problems or have questions about the use of the device, you can get a quick response from our service hotline at any time.
Our service is available Monday to Thursday from 8am to 4pm and Friday from 8am to 12pm.
You are also welcome to contact us via the contact form. We will answer you within one working day or a technician will contact you.
So we can help you as fast as possible:
- Please have the serial number of the defective device ready (near the mains plug on the type plate).
- Please give us the location where the device is located (city and country)
- Please give us your contact details where we can reach you directly (e-mail and telephone number)
Repairs & Returns
For the return of components or measuring instruments, please complete the following cover letter for repairs and the contamination declaration and send it to us in advance by e-mail to [email protected]. You will then receive an RMA number for your return. Please enclose a copy of the two documents with the shipment and note the RMA number, visible from the outside, on the package. In this way we can plan a repair accordingly and better allocate the returned components.
Our return address:
Linseis Measuring Instruments GmbH
Vielitzer Str. 43
95100 Selb – Germany
Our service in overview
- Installation and commissioning of the device
- Training and instruction of technical and operating personnel on site
During the installation and commissioning of the device, you will receive intensive training from our specialists. You will be shown the performance of our thermal analysis instruments to achieve the best possible results.
Manuals and Technical Information
- Technical Manuals for Standard and Special Devices
- Technical data sheets for your measuring instrument
- Video trainings or webinars on request
If you should ever lose your manual or need further technical information about your thermal analyzer, you can contact us at any time and receive the necessary information immediately. For extensive video training or webinars, you can always send a request using the contact form.
- Consulting for applications and measuring instruments
- Sample measurements possible in our laboratory
- Training courses and manuals for optimal sample preparation
Our specialists offer comprehensive training for your employees to solve specific problems in the best possible way. From sample preparation to evaluation, we can give you the best advice and support. Send us an inquiry!
Spare Parts Service
- Well-founded remote diagnosis in case of malfunctions
- Replacement of defective components of the measuring instrument
- Support for old devices or Linseis writers/dataloggers
The right spare parts, fast and reliable! Whether you need components for new instruments or older systems, our modern warehouse concept offers fast availability and delivery to almost any location in the world. We are also very keen to procure spare parts for old instruments or provide you with other assistance.
On Site Repairs
- On-site repairs by a service technician
- Moving service and calibrations
Linseis offers an on-site service to help you save time, effort and money on packing and shipping your instruments. For repair and calibration you can rely on our trained technicians or use our remote support for an assessment of the repair.
- regular maintenance by Linseis employees or trained dealers
- Maintenance contracts for comprehensive application security
Our instruments are maintained, updated and repaired by specially trained specialists using LINSEIS original parts. The instruments are then cleaned and inspected to ensure the highest possible quality standards are achieved.