About us LINSEIS
More than 65 years ago LINSEIS started the production of thermal analysis recorders and instruments. We have taken up the challenge with pleasure to produce the required equipment for you.
The development and manufacture of thermoanalytical instruments requires dedicated research and a high degree of precision work, for us this is a matter of course for the benefit of our customers.
Since 1957 LINSEIS has been producing and distributing measuring instruments in the field of thermal analysis! To enable scientists and engineers to implement innovative ideas and employees to achieve the best results in quality control, we work with our employees on new measuring techniques and continuous product improvements!
In order to achieve our common goal, many people are needed who use their best efforts to create the success of satisfied customers. I invite you as our valued customers to send me any comments, suggestions, acknowledgements or complaints directly for treatment through my office.
- 1955 Patent for DTA – DE925256 (C)
- 1956 Foundation of Linseis Messgeräte GmbH by Dr. Maximilian Linseis
- 1956 First Dilatometer delivery
- 1957 First TGA (Thermobalance) delivery
- 1962 Patent for High temperatureDilatometer – DE1124728 (B)
- 1964 First TG-DTA delivery
- 1968 First 2400°C DTA
- 1971 First DSC (Differential Scanning Calorimetry)
- 1975 Patent for LFA Laser Flash – Thermal conductivity Analyzer DE2331280 (A1)
- 1976 Differential Dilatometer
- 1977 First TMA Thermo mechanical Analyzer
- 1978 First Coupling TGA-MS (Linseis – Leybold – MS), First commerical Laser Dilatometer
- 1978 Foundation of Linseis USA
- 1982 First Guarded Hot Plate – GHP
- 1986 New STA L81-1 Series with Turntable of 2 Furnaces
- 1989 New Dilatometer Series DIL L75
- 1993 New TMA Series TMA L77
- 2005 First Xenon Flash XFA
- 2005 New Laser Flash LFA
- 2006 First pressure STA
- 2009 LSR – Seebeck & Electric – Resistivity Analyzer
- 2011 HFM Heat Flow Meter
- 2011 THB Transient Hot Bridge
- 2022 Assembly extended to hydrogen technology
- 2023 Linseis Thermal Analysis – Expansion of sales in Asia
Located in Robbinsville New Jersey and operated as a separate entity, Linseis Inc. has expanded the Linseis product line to include Thermal Analysis Instruments, Chart Recorders, Data Loggers, Infrared and Digital Thermometers and Thermo/Hygrometers.
Through continued product development and partnership agreements, Linseis Inc. is able to offer high quality instruments for many measuring applications.
LINSEIS China (Linseis Shanghai Scientific Instrument Co., Ltd.) is the Chinese branch company established by LINSEIS, mainly serving users in China and providing all aspects of pre-sale, sales and after-sale services of LINSEIS thermal analysis instruments. In order to better respond to our customer needs, there are currently service agencies located in Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong. Our application laboratory in Beijing and joint laboratories, established with highly regarded University Research Institutes, help for a better discussion and finding of solutions for thermal analysis applications, with the majority of our users.