L74 Heating Microscope
Heating Microscope (DIL Dilatometer)
The Linseis L74/HM (Heating Microscope) optical dilatometer offers fascinating real-time video investigations not available in any other heating microscope / dilatometers.
Imagine resolving details down to the micron scale over a large field of view (10mm x 14mm) at data sampling rates of up to 10s points per second.
This capability makes it easy to measure sintering shrinkage, creep, melting behavior, volumetric change and contact angles in real time.
New application areas can now be tackled over a broad temperature range (-150 to 2000°C) in a vacuum tight design with gas handling capabilities.
Our robust instrument software allows automatic evaluation of videos and images, including automatic determination of wetting /contact angles and viscosity temperature points.
Compatible with the following standards DIN 51730, ISO 540 or CEN/TS 15404.
The main advantages of the heating microscope are:
- Contact free measurement of samples
- CTE of solids and volumetric change of melts
- Instrument capable of multiple atmospheres.
- Broad temperature range from -150°C to 2000°C
- Automatic evaluation of relevant temperature points
- Video and image recording in real-time
- Optical optimization packages available for CTE and optical microscope (separate or combined)
|Model||L74 Heating Microscope|
|Optical measuring system:||Heating microscope equipped with a high-resolution camera and fully automated focus|
|Temperature range:||-100°C up to 500°C
RT up to 500/1000/1500/2000°C
|Measuring system:||optical non contact|
|Accuracy:||up to 1 µm|
|Field of view:||10 x 14 mm|
|– (Unsichtbar, siehe EXTRA CLASS NAME unten) –||– (Unsichtbar, siehe EXTRA CLASS NAME unten) –||Atmosphere:||inert, reducing, oxid., vacuum (option)|
|Vacuum:||up to 10E-5 mbar|
|Heating rate:||0.01 to 100°c/min. (depends on furnace)|
|Int. Standards:||ASTM D1857, CEN/TR 15404,BS 1016:Part 15, CEN/TS 15370-1, DIN 51730, IS 12891, ISO 540, NF M03-048|
|Morphometrics:||Height, Width, Contact angle, Height/Width Ratio, Area, Roundness, More and freely user-selectable also possible|
All LINSEIS thermo analytical instruments are PC controlled. The individual software modules exclusively run under Microsoft® Windows® operating systems. The complete software consists of 3 modules: temperature control, data acquisition and data evaluation. The 32 bit software incorporates all essential features for measurement preparation, execution, and evaluation of a Dilatometer measurement. Thanks to our specialists and application experts, LINSEIS was able to develop comprehensive easy to understand user friendly application software.
- Glass transition and softening point evaluation
- Softening point detection with automatic software controlled system shut down
- Display of relative/absolute shrinkage or expansion curves
- Presentation and calculation of technical / physical expansion coefficient
- Rate Controlled Sintering (RCS) Software
- Sinter process evaluation
- Semiautomatic evaluation functions
- Several system correction features
- Program capable of text editing
- Data security in case of power failure
- Thermocouple break protection
- Repetition measurements with minimum parameter input
- Evaluation of current measurement
- Curve comparison up to 32 curves
- Storage and export of evaluations
- Export and import of data ASCII
- Data export to MS Excel
- Multi-methods analysis (DSC TG, TMA, DIL, etc.)
- Zoom function
- 1 and 2 derivation
- Programmable gas control
- Statistical evaluation package
- Free scaling
KRÜSS Advance Software
KRÜSS works with us in the field of drop contour analysis and provides a wide range of measurement methods for a variety of tasks and applications.
Further informations about the software can be found on KRÜSS Advance | Drop Shape
Damage analysis of a coated quartz disc