Software Developer Qt/C++ (m/f/x)
We are looking for new employees for our development in Selb
- Implementation of software development projects and applications with Qt/C++ for the measurement control of our devices
- Specification, implementation, testing and series release of modules within the device software
- Extension of the software and applications of our current products
- You will work in a team with employees from other areas of our development department
- Completed studies as Bachelor of Computer Science or a comparable course of studies or training as an IT specialist (m/f/d) in application development with several years of professional experience in programming in the Qt/C++ environment
- Affinity for design and usability (frontend, app design)
- You have a quick grasp of complex systems and can quickly implement projects and tasks
- You have an independent and responsible working style and contribute your own ideas
- You are fluent in English and German, both spoken and written
- We will deploy you to your strengths and development opportunities
- Training by experienced colleagues of our development team
- We offer you a performance-related remuneration
- A flexible working environment with flat hierarchies awaits you.
- The age structure of our employees is well mixed
Are you interested?
hen we look forward to the contact with you. Please send us your application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, photo and certificates) with details of your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations by e-mail to: [email protected]
If you have any questions, Mr. Claus Linseis will be happy to answer them on the telephone number 09287 / 880-0.