Revolutionary Sensor Concept
The all new Chip DSC-sensor integrates all essential parts of DSC, furnace, sensor and electronics in a miniaturized housing. The chip-arrangement comprises the heater and temperature sensor in a chemically inert ceramic arrangement with metallic heater and temperature sensor.
This arrangement allows superior reproducibility and due to the low mass outstanding temperature control and heating rates of up to 300°C/min. The integrated sensor is easily user exchangeable and available for a low cost.
The integrated design of the chip-sensor delivers superior raw data, which enables a direct analysis without pre- or post-processing of heat flow data.
The compact construction, leads to a significant reduction in production cost which can be passed on to our customers. The low energy consumption and unrivaled dynamic response result in unsurpassed performance of this revolutionary DSC-concept.
|Temperature range:||RT up to 600°C
-180 up to 600°C (LN2 Quench cooling)
|Heating and cooling rates:||0,001 up to 300°C/min|
|Temperature accuracy:||+/- 0,2K|
|Temperature precision:||+/- 0,02K|
|Digital resolution:||16.8 million points|
|– (Unsichtbar, siehe EXTRA CLASS NAME unten) –||– (Unsichtbar, siehe EXTRA CLASS NAME unten) –|
|Atmospheres:||inert, oxidizing (static, dynamic)|
|Measuring range:||+/-2,5 up to +/-250 mW|
|Calibration:||recommended 6-month interval|
Quench cooling system (-180 – 600°C)
The Quench cooling accessories provide an open cooling container surrounding sensor an sample. Coolant dependent, i.e. dry ice or LN2, sample temperature can go down to -180 °C. This systems does not allow defined gas atmospheres while measuring, as outgasing will surround the sample.
The all new Rhodium Software greatly enhances your workflow as the intuitive data handling only requires minimum parameter input. AutoEval offers a valuable guidance for the user when evaluating standard processes such as glass transitions or melting points.
Thermal library product identification tool, provides a database with 600 polymers permitting an automatic identification tool for your tested polymer. Instrument control and/or surveillance through mobile devices gives you control wherever you are.
- Software packages are compatible with latest Windows operating system
- Set up menu entries
- All specific measuring parameters (User, Lab, Sample, Company, etc.)
- Optional password and user levels
- Undo and Redo function for all steps
- Infinite heating, cooling or dwell time segments
- Multiple language versions such as English, Germany, French, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, etc. (user selectable)
- Evaluation software features a number of functions enabling a complete evaluation of all types of data
- Multiple smoothing models
- Complete evaluation history (all steps can be undone)
- Evaluation and data acquisition can be performed simultaneously
- Data can be corrected using zero and calibration correction
- Data evaluation includes: Peak separation software Signal correction and smoothing, first and second derivative, curve arithmetic, data peak evaluation, glass point evaluation, slope correction. Zoom / individual segment display, multiple curve overlay, annotation and drawing tools, copy to clip board function, multiple export features for graphic and data export, reference based correction
The Linseis Chip-DSC allows fastest possible ballistic cooling rates without any active cooler needed. Due to the low thermal mass and innovative sensor design, cooling rates up to 200°C/min from maximum temperature to 100°C and up to 50°C/min from 100°C to room temperature are possible. Starting ballistic cooling from a 400°C isothermal segment, 50°C is reached under 3 min measurement time. Of course, the signal can still be evaluated during that cooling segment and does not lose sensitivity or accuracy.