L75 / Laser (DIL Dilatometer)
Highest Precision Laser Dilatometer
- [Translate to Korea:] Description
- [Translate to Korea:] Specifications
- [Translate to Korea:] Software
- [Translate to Korea:] Applications
- [Translate to Korea:] Accessories
- [Translate to Korea:] Downloads
[Translate to Korea:]
Unmatched resolution and absolute accuracy is now possible due to the development of the Linseis Laser Dilatometer of the Pico-series. As the name indicates already the resolution goes up to Picometers (0,3 nm = 300 Picometer). That means resolutions can be obtained which are up to a factor 33,33 higher as the resolution that were possible up to date. On top the principle of interference measurement give the possibility for much higher accuracy's, especially as some special computer calibrations are used.
Linseis L75/LASER only needs slight machining of the sample. All you need to do is just prepare one sample, as with the conventional push rod type dilatometer. The system does not require any specific sample geometry. All types of material, reflecting or none reflecting can be evaluated with the system. The measurement principle is an "absolute measurement", not like conventional double sample pushrod Dilatometers, providing much higher precision. No calibration has to be undertake, unlike with conventional Dilatometers.
[Translate to Korea:]
|Temperature range:||-180°C up to 500°C|
|RT up to 1000°C|
|Heating/cooling rates*:||0.01 K/min ... 50 K/min|
|Sample holders:||fused silica|
|Sample length:||up to 20 mm|
|Sample diameter:||up to ∅ 7 mm|
|Atmosphere:||inert, oxic., red., vac.|
* dependent on furnace
[Translate to Korea:] All LINSEIS thermo analytical instruments are PC controlled. The individual software modules exclusively run under Microsoft® Windows® operating systems. The complete software consists of 3 modules: temperature control, data acquisition and data evaluation. The 32 bit software incorporates all essential features for measurement preparation, execution, and evaluation of a Dilatometer measurement. Thanks to our specialists and application experts, LINSEIS was able to develop comprehensive easy to understand user friendly application software.
- Program capable of text editing
- Data security in case of power failure
- Thermocouple break protection
- Repetition measurements with minimum parameter input
- Evaluation of current measurement
- Curve comparison up to 32 curves
- Storage and export of evaluations
- Export and import of data ASCII
- Data export to MS Excel
- Multi-methods analysis (DSC TG, TMA, DIL, etc.)
- Zoom function
- 1 and 2 derivation
- Programmable gas control
- Statistical evaluation package
- Free scaling
- Glass transition and softening point evaluation
- Softening point detection with automatic software controlled system shut down
- Display of relative/absolute shrinkage or expansion curves
- Presentation and calculation of technical / physical expansion coefficient
- Rate Controlled Sintering (RCS) Software
- Sinter process evaluation
- Semiautomatic evaluation functions
- Several system correction features
- Automatic zero point adjustment
[Translate to Korea:]
- Precision measurement of thermal expansion of low expansion materials such as: carbon, graphite, composites, low expansion glass, amber alloy, quartz glass, etc.
- Precision measurement of thermal expansion of semiconductor materials.
- Quality control and quality inspection of materials of which thermal expansion characteristics can be a problem, such as glass, sealing materials, bimetals, materials for precision electronic instruments etc.
Polymers, Ceramic/Glass/Building Materials, Metals/Alloys, Inorganics
Ceramics, Building Materials and Glass Industry, Automotive / Aviation / Aerospace, Research, Development and Academia, Metals / Alloys Industry, Electronics Industry
An INVAR sample was evaluated four times during heating in an air atmosphere. The temperature range was room temperature up to 200°C. This comparison clearly demonstrates the unbeaten accuracy of the LASER measuring technique. The difference of the four measurements is as low as 0.01% FS. With the patented LINSEIS Laser Dilatometer, resolutions can be obtained which are up to a factor 33 higher than the resolution possible up to date with a conventional Dilatometer.
[Translate to Korea:] Here is a short extract of our available accessories:
- Sample preparation devices
- Different types of vacuum and turbomolecular pumps
- Different types (designs/materials) of sample holders
- Vernier calipers for online input of the sample length
- Selection of Gas Boxes for up to 4 gases