Thermoelectric devices – Overview
In this webinar we give you an overview of our measuring devices for the characterization of thermoelectric materials. Which measuring instruments are needed to determine, for example, the Seebeck coefficient, the electrical conductivity or ZT (figure of merit)? In our webinar we clarify the different measurement principles.
- Fundamentals of thermoelectrics
- What is the Seebeck effect?
- Characterization of thermoelectric materials (ZT – figure of merit)
- Thermoelectric modules (Peltier / TEG)
- Other devices for material characterization (charge carrier density, thin films, thermal interface materials)