TGA PT 1000
Cost effective Thermobalance
The Linseis TGA PT1000 for thermogravimetric applications is a toploading Thermobalance, which offers a highly userfriendly design. Even at a sample weight of up to 5g the tara is done electronically.
- The specially designed furnaces allow fast heating and cooling rates from 0.001 bis 250°C/min as well as a highly precise temperature control from (10°C) RT up to 1100°C.
The system can be optionally equipped with a coupling device for EGA (Evolved Gas Analysis). The instrument is highly suitable for thermal composition, thermal stability and oxidation studies.
The (optional) calculated DTA signal provides important additional information regarding endothermal or exothermal reactions. Furthermore it can be used as a tool for temperature calibration.
Linseis automation system:
An optional 42 position sample robot in combination with the optional automatic gas control and automatic evacuating system enables long term unattended operation.
For an even higher throughput, a sample robot for up to 84 positions is also available.
Black and white
|Model||TGA PT 1000|
|Temperature range:||(10°C) RT up to 1100°C|
|Heating and Cooling rates:||0.001 bis 250°C/min|
|Sample mass:||max. 5g|
|Gas atmosphere:||Inert, ocid., red., vaccum|
|Vacuum:||up to 10E-2mbar|
|Gas Dosing:||built-in MFC block with 3 gases
(one Purge gas and two reactive gases)
|Cool down speed:||< 12min (1100°C – 100°C)|
|Sample robot:||42 positions|
|Crucible:||Pt, Al2O3, Au, Al, Ag etc. others on request|
|EGA Couplings:||Optional FTIR and/or MS or GC-MS|
- Software for determination of calculated DTA signal
- Different types of vacuum and turbo molecular pumps
- Selection of manual, semi-automatic and automatic (MFC) Gas control boxes
- Broad range of crucibles (gold, silver, platinum, quartz glass, alumina oxide, aluminum, high pressure stainless steel, etc.)
- Sample robot for up to 84 positions
All LINSEIS thermo analytical instruments are PC controlled. The individual software modules exclusively run under Microsoft® Windows® operating systems. The complete software consists of 3 modules: temperature control, data acquisition and data evaluation. The 32 bit software incorporates all essential features for measurement preparation, execution, and evaluation of a Thermogravimetric measurement. Thanks to our specialists and application experts, LINSEIS was able to develop comprehensive easy to understand user friendly application software.
TG – Features
- Mass change as % and mg
- Rate Controlled Mass Loss
- Evaluation of mass loss
- Residue mass evaluation
- Program capable of text editing
- Data security in case of power failure
- Thermocouple break protection
- Repetition measurements with minimum parameter input
- Evaluation of current measurement
- Curve comparison up to 32 curves
- Storage and export of evaluations
- Export and import of data ASCII
- Data export to MS Excel
- Multi-methods analysis (DSC TG, TMA, DIL, etc.)
- Zoom function
- 1 and 2 derivation
- Programmable gas control
- Statistical evaluation package
- Free scaling
The pyrolisis starts at approx. 400°C under conditions almost free of oxygen. The chalk which is added as fill stuff splits off at a temperature of approximately 600°C. You can determine the quantity of chalk from the lost of weight. You can determine the content of chalk to 55,4 %, if there was pure chalk.