STA PT1600 TG-DSC/DTA (STA Simultaneous Thermal Analysis)
Simultaneous Thermogravimetry - Differential Scanning Calorimetry - STA (TG - DSC/DTA) - High Pressure ability
The STA PT1600 is the high end Simultaneous Thermobalance from LINSEIS. The system offers unparalleled TG and DSC resolution in combination with the highest vacuum capabilities and TG drift stability. The system is modular with many exchangeable furnaces (-150°C up to 2400°C), different measuring systems and crucibles. The coupling ability and many optional accessories guarantee the perfect setup for every application.
The STA PT 1600 and STA PT1600 HiRes combine both, the sensitivity of a Thermobalance and a true Differential Scanning Calorimeter. Several different TG, TG-DTA and TG-DSC sample holders can be used to determine different reaction and transition temperatures, enthalpies and specific heat. As a result, the system can be perfectly adjusted for any type of application.
Due to the vacuum tight design of the instrument, static and dynamic atmospheres are possible. Optionally a gas control box and a vacuum pump can be connected. The evolving gases can be analyzed with our integrated QMS, FTIR or In-Situ EGA coupling options.
The STA PT1600 HP offers a high pressure ability (up to 5 bar) and many other optional accessories such as Water Vapor generators, Gas Boxes, etc guarantees the perfect setup for many pressure based applications.
With the optional Water Vapor and gas control system, Sorption studies with different gases (water vapor, hydrogen, methane, carbon dioxide, etc) can be performed for example.
|Temperature range:||-150 up to 500/1000°C|
|RT - 1000/1400/1600/ 1750/2000/2400°C|
|Heating rates:||0.01 up to 100°C/min|
|Sample mass:||5 / 25 / 35g|
|Resolution:||0.025/ 0.1 / 0.5 µg|
|Pressure:||up to 5 bar (optional)|
|TG – DTA|
|TG – DSC|
All LINSEIS thermo analytical instruments are PC controlled. The individual software modules exclusively run under Microsoft® Windows® operating systems. The complete software consists of 3 modules: temperature control, data acquisition and data evaluation. The 32 bit software incorporates all essential features for measurement preparation, execution, and evaluation of a STA measurement. Thanks to our specialists and application experts, LINSEIS was able to develop comprehensive easy to understand user friendly application software.
- Program capable of text editing
- Data security in case of power failure
- Thermocouple break protection
- Repetition measurements with minimum parameter input
- Evaluation of current measurement
- Curve comparison up to 32 curves
- Storage and export of evaluations
- Export and import of data ASCII
- Data export to MS Excel
- Multi-methods analysis (DSC TG, TMA, DIL, etc.)
- Zoom function
- 1 and 2 derivation
- Programmable gas control
- Statistical evaluation package
- Free scaling
TG – Features
- Mass change as % and mg
- Rate Controlled Mass Loss
- Evaluation of mass loss
- Residue mass evaluation
HT-DSC – Features
- Glass transition temperature
- Curve subtraction
- Complex peak evaluation
- Multipoint calibration for sample temperature
- Multipoint calibration for change of enthalpy
- Cp calibration for heat flow
- Signal-steered measuring procedures
Ceramic/Glass/Building Materials, Metals/Alloys, Inorganics
Ceramics, Building Materials and Glass Industry, Automotive / Aviation / Aerospace, Power Generation / Energy, Research, Development and Academia, Metals / Alloys Industry, Electronics Industry
Decomposition of Calcium Oxalate monohydrate CaC2O4 under Argon Atmosphere
The evolved gases from the decomposition of Calcium Oxalate have been fed into the Mass Spectrometer with a heated capillary. The ion currents for mass numbers 18 (water), 28 (carbon monoxide) and 44 (carbon dioxide) have been imported into the graph.
Here is a short extract about our available accessories:
- Software for determination of calculated DTA signal
- Different types of vacuum and turbo molecular pumps
- Selection of manual, semi-automatic and automatic (MFC) Gas control boxes
- Broad range of crucibles (gold, silver, platinum, quartz glass, alumina oxide, aluminum, high pressure stainless steel, etc.)
- different measuring systems
- Optional Evolved Gas Analysis (EGA)
- LINSEIS_STA_PT_1600.pdf (3.0 M Bytes)