Linseis offers a wide range of Thermal Analysis equipment to perform measurements on a wide variety of samples under changing environmental conditions. Our portfolio offers systems for measurements from -196°C up to 2800°C and from vacuum up to 150 bar overpressure. The atmospheres can be switched between vacuum, inert, oxidizing and recucing environments.
On this sites you can find several applications which can be performed with our measurement systems:
- Differential Scanning Calorimeter - (DSC)
- Thermobalances (TGA)
- Simultaneous Thermal Analysis - (TG-DSC)
- Thermomechanical Analysis - (TMA)
- Single / Differential / Quattro Dilatometer (DIL)
- Quenching Dilatometer / Laser Dilatometer (DIL)
- Laser Flash / Xenon Flash Analyzer (LFA)
- Laser Flash for thin films TF-LFA (Time Domain Thermoreflectance)
- Evolved gas Analysis (EGA) with FTIR and mass spectrometer
- Seebeck and electrical resistivity Analyser (LSR)
- Transient Hot Bridge (THB) & Heat FLow Meter (HFM)
News, Events and Exhibitions
Exciting new features with the all new LFA 500.
Exhibitions & Conferences 2017 with LINSEIS participation.
Hall Coefficient measurement from LN up to 240°C. Maximum field strength up to 1T.
Download Thermal Analysis & Dilatometer Newsletter